- Building upon the success of last year, the Dutch Government, trade organisations and a variety of renowned offshore wind companies invite foreign government delegations to visit the Netherlands.
- Start date:
- 26 oktober, 00:00 uur
- End date:
- 28 oktober, 00:00 uur
- More informations:
- Netherlands Enterprise Agency
- An exclusive masterclass programme - The Dutch Government will host a series of masterclasses to share experience in risk and cost reduction methods in offshore wind energy development with their international colleagues. Financial aspects, tender systems, innovation, offshore grid and port development will also be discussed.
- Visit to the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2020
- Matchmaking sessions and networking
- Site visits to offshore wind sites (wind and research companies, vessels, ports, wind farms)
- Social programme
- On request - Closed round table meetings with Dutch policy makers, individual (company) visits, and meetings can be arranged.
Centered around the Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference 2020 (26 -28 Oct), Amsterdam, we welcome delegations to meet and exchange knowledge with policy makers, key players in our supply chain, and fully experience the Dutch approach towards implementing offshore wind energy.
Your visit to the Netherlands will consist of: