Do you have an idea that will help make Rotterdam stronger?
We see it all around us: these times are bringing out the smartest and most creative entrepreneurs in Rotterdam. That’s great news, because these creative ideas will help our city emerge from the crisis stronger than before. Do you have an idea that will help make Rotterdam stronger? Participate in the Rotterdam Entrepreneurs Pitch (Rotterdamse Ondernemerspitch)!
The Rotterdam Entrepreneurs Pitch is an initiative by the Rabobank and Rotterdam Partners in collaboration with the Municipality of Rotterdam, VNO-NCW, MKB-Rotterdam and Rotterdams Ondernemersontbijt. The goal is to help both Rotterdam’s entrepreneurs who have a good idea as well as the city.
Submit your plan no later than Wednesday, July 15th
Are you an entrepreneur in the greater Rotterdam area, and do you have creative entrepreneurial plans for these corona times? Are those plans innovative, circular and/or sustainable, and do they contribute towards the city’s recovery? If so, share your idea by Wednesday, July 15, 2020 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The eight most innovative entrepreneurs will be invited to pitch their submission on Monday, July 20, 2020, from 1:30 – 2:30 pm to a panel, which includes vice-mayor Barbara Kathmann (Districts and Local Communities), Desiree Verdaasdonk (Director Rabobank Rotterdam) and Wilbert Lek (Director Rotterdam Partners).
What’s in it for you?
The submitters of the three best plans will gain access to the knowledge and the comprehensive network of partnering organizations. These entrepreneurs will have a kick-off session with our partners’ experts to determine what they need to bring their ideas to fruition.
- Your proposal is maximum 1.5 A4 sheets.
- You may submit your proposal individually or in partnership with other entrepreneurs in Rotterdam.
- All entrepreneurs are welcome: from startups and small-mid size companies to large corporations.
- Submit your plan no later than Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
- Three winners will be selected from the eight pitches.
- The ideas of the entrepreneurs who are selected to pitch will be published on ondernemen010.nl and rotterdaminnovationcity.com.
- Three winners will receive publicity through the channels of the participating organizations.
What initiatives do we have in mind?
We are looking for creative ideas for the retail industry, the hotel, food and beverage services sector, mobility, the office sector and more. We encourage “corona-proof” entrepreneurship and are inspiring a broader public in the region.
Creative, highly scalable solutions with the best possible economic and social impact.
Initiatives that contribute to a smart, green and healthy Rotterdam region, along with potential partnerships with other companies.
Submit your idea right away so that together we can make the city stronger!