You are convinced to start your own business in Rotterdam. There are so many things to explore. Rotterdam offers you a great work environment to start your business in.
For help with your business set-up or growth in Rotterdam, contact Rotterdam Partners. This company strengthens the ties between the city and businesses based in Rotterdam.
Rotterdam Expat Centre
You might want some help with practicalities. Rotterdam Expat Centre is your guide. Here you can find practical information on relevant matters such as housing, utilities, taxes and insurances.
The help that Rotterdam Partners and Rotterdam Expat Centre have to offer is extensive. The buttons below take you directly to different specific aspects that these organisations offer help with.
List of links
- How to set up a business opens in a new tab
- Start or grow your business opens in a new tab
- Formalities opens in a new tab
- Housing opens in a new tab
- Utilities opens in a new tab
- Career opens in a new tab
- Taxes opens in a new tab
- Insurances opens in a new tab
- Transport opens in a new tab
- Health opens in a new tab
- Education & Childcare opens in a new tab
- Social opens in a new tab
Rotterdam also has numerous working spaces available for entrepreneurs. Rotterdam‘s thriving ecosystem offers the best home for forward-thinking startups, scale-ups, innovative SMEs and corporations that dare to think big. Follow the button below to an overview of some of the many spaces in Rotterdam available for entrepreneurs.